We tell our clients:
“Don’t be afraid to dream big!”
We fuel your life’s most cherished dreams.
It’s your money, backed by our ethics.
We want you to stretch your imagination and dream big. We’ll tell you if you have a fair chance of turning that dream into reality. And if there is a chance, we will work the hardest to make it come true.
We are your wealth coach. We take the time to understand your needs, ambitions, desires – and work with you to achieve as much as we possibly can. This one-on-one understanding is what makes us truly unique.
DREAMPLANNER, our state-of-the-art, comprehensive financial planning service provides a strong framework and path for every money decision you make – today and in the future.
- Our robust financial planning processes, our proprietary ranking tools, and the several checks and balances go a long way in ensuring that we deliver optimal returns commensurate with your goals and risk profile
- Our customized plans lower your taxes, diversify your portfolio and help you reach all the important milestones in your life with comfort
- Very often we protect you from your own actions. Harmful investor behaviour such a timing the market, buying in greed when markets are high, or selling in fear when the markets are low, are the very impulses we protect you from
- PeakAlpha is committed to treating your money as if it were our own, placing ethical behaviour at the heart and centre of our company
In everything we do, we ask ourselves a simple question – are we acting in your best interest? If the answer is yes, then that is the only advice that passes muster.
Acting in your fiduciary capacity necessitates that financial planning become the basis of all our advice.
Only after examining your plan from a 360-degree view do we determine the best way forward. Subsequently, we use investment products to achieve your goals in the best possible manner.
Product recommendations are therefore a means to an end, and not an end in itself.
A properly conducted and monitored financial plan provides an additional 4.95% fillip to your portfolio year on year. When you work with PeakAlpha, you know you will be doing better than the average Indian investor. *
Retirement has a way of sneaking up on you!
Face it, you are most likely going to spend more than half of the rest of your life as a retired person. Pause for a second, take a deep breath, and try to imagine what a typical day may be like three months into your retirement. Harder than you thought, right? Studies have shown that those who take the time to plan carefully for retirement are those who are likely to enjoy it.
PeakAlpha can help. We can take one big worry off you, which is your financial independence.
REJUVE, our robust and detailed retirement planning service, will ensure that you go into your retirement with enough money to, literally, last a lifetime.
Be it learning to surf in Maui or living in a large villa surrounded by your family, we’ll make sure your retirement is the vacation you truly deserve!
- We help create income streams that keep pace with inflation and are tax efficient, thus putting more money in your hands
- Our plans factor in your risk appetite, current expense patterns and aspirations for your wealth after your time
- Our plans are conservative which means that any surprises will be positive surprises
- Our plans are also detailed and comprehensive, so that you can rest assured we have thought of the details
PeakAlpha helps you retire confidently and on your own terms. We help provide the two things that you must always preserve – your dignity and your financial independence.
Albert Einstein called compounding the eighth wonder of the world!
If you’re unsure of what you’re saving for, but you still want to make your money grow, we’ve got just the answer for you.
We’ll make sure your investments deliver the most optimal returns in line with your age and risk tolerance.
We’ll help you come up with the right investment amount and guide you to invest regularly.
By signing up for Folio service, you will have:
- Secure, protected access to the status of your portfolio
- Updated fund NAVs every day, so that you can gauge the impact of recent market movements on the current value of your holdings
- View into dividend income earned on a fund and compare it with other income-earning funds you have invested in. You can see the total return on your portfolio and compare it with the amount invested
- The ability to review the details of every transaction done in a scheme
- The facility to download a scanned copy of the application form for your records
If you are looking for someone who can plan your finances with tangible deliverables that are transparent, uncomplicated and painless, we are the right choice.
“Those who spend too much will eventually be owned by those who are thrifty” – John Templeton
There is something magical about your first paycheck. The freedom that having your own money gives you, the feeling that you can buy what you like, and not have to justify it to your parent, is hard to describe in words. It is perhaps the first time you really feel like an adult, a grown-up.
At this amazing juncture in your life, putting you on a savings habit must feel awful. The latest iPhone, that hip Sennheiser headset or the must-have gaming console all look far more enticing than a mutual fund. But here is the thing – the most consistent feedback we hear from most of our older customers is that they wish they had started their wealth creation journey much earlier in their lives.
All you need is the discipline, the right guidance and the right asset allocation and you’re sorted. We are firm believers that money should lead to happiness, so don’t worry, we will give you enough freedom to enjoy your money today. But we will also ensure you feel wealthy for the rest of your life. All you need to do is … STAR-T!